Hi there,I saw this on Etsy and I liked it so much I wanted to share it with you.http://CreateBeautyDaily.etsy.com Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade.
My dear internet---I have been missing you and thinking of you and I have even got a few oh so gentle nudges from some friends about slacking in the posting department.
Tonight, I am catching up on some posts and I have to say with GIANT ENTHUSIASM--- please go to the above link. My friend, Cameron is making jewelry and it is beautiful. I am saving up my pennies for the breathe necklace--it has Aimee written all over it!
So click on the link and ohh and ahh and buy some jewelry from your loved ones--- so much better than going to a big, box shop this holiday season.
I will be back to post later but as my friend, Dodi, said today- I have been sucked into the holiday vortex and have already spent enough time here.
talk to you soon, internet.
1 comment:
You're so sweet!!! :) Thanks so much for the link! :) I had a day full of shows, going different places to show and sell my stuff, so exciting! I sold a lot and took more orders, too! :)
Thanks again for the link, sweet Lady! :)
Post a Comment