
after looking around (i've had some down time today...my house isn't happy about it-tidying is waiting) I think I have decided on these slippers. So, Dear Santa, please bring me these.
A much more economical choice for you, Santa- my first pic was Ugg slippers-- they were 80 bucks. These are $19.99.
And if you are wondering why I am obsessed with slippers today--- well- it is cold in here. I need my slippers. Socks don't cut it-- I have been wearing my Fuggs all day around the house and they are NOT SLIPPERS.
So, let me start counting my change for $19.99---I don't think I can wait for the 25th...better yet, I hit Dave's change jar---ssshhhhh--don't tell him.
2 comments:
Those look comfy! My favorite slippers are LL Bean's Wicked Good slippers, though. I have to have them, I even take them with me when I fly home! They're $45 but last FOREVER. My mom had her first pair for like 20 years before buying an identical new pair! ;) Good luck in your slipper hunt! :)
hey aims!!
where are those cute slippers from. me's think I would like a pair of those.
Sandy
Post a Comment