Monday, April 27, 2009

Announcements

Got an email from my Mom yesterday that she wanted me to post more pictures, more often on the blog---so two posts in one day- MOM, ARE YOU PROUD?

These two shots are from a local event. We had lots of fun....it was HOT, HOT, HOT- but worth the trip. How cute is this trackless train? I would love for Dave to build one of these- it was pulled with a ride on lawn mower.
And, got my official TEAM OX shirt tonight- Kate snapped this picture of me (man, do I look old - it is night time and I am tired- can I use that as an excuse) but anyway- thank you for all the well wishes and support that Dave and I have gotten already for this event. I am so nervous but at the same time, EXCITED.


So, that's that. Good night all...sweet dreams.


No comments: