Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bits and Pieces

So, I want to make some belts- I love a colorful belt and I came across the tutorial below...





How much do you love this belt? This woman or man is very talented...








And a bunch of people have asked me where I got my camera strap. I bought it last year from a talented seamstress named Heather. I don't think she is in business anymore because I can not find her at her contact information so here are some links that look fun...

camera strap tutorials

(step by step)


(this one doesn't tell you how to do it, but---it is darn cute)

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Great links, Aim!!! :) Love those belts and the camera straps are tooo cute. Thanks!

dodi said...

thanks Aimee!! Because I know I was one of the ones who commented. And I think I have JUST the right material to use...yay me! Next time you see me, I just may have a new camera strap! And a matching belt too??? No, a headband!

heck - I'll just coordinate them all! lol :D