First, to my dear friends- I am fine- I am wonderful- life is good- I just haven't been blogging because things are charging into spring here which means less time at the computer. plus, dave has been doing a lot of work from home with patches and stuff (database admin talk) and using my computer (read family computer- not really mine) and so when i have the urge to blog- important work is happening by Dave and yada, yada, yada.
But thank you to my friends and family who have checked in to make sure I am okay since I have not been on here- I love you all.
I came across this bible verse the other day and thought- ohh, i would like to blog this so...
Lord let me live one day at a time.
My choice determined by Your Will,
My path illuminated by Your Light,
My faith grounded in Your Truth,
My heart set on Eternity.
Proverbs 4:11
And, I promised Dodi I would post the picture of the tee shirt I made for Rob when it was done so here it is--- not bad for a first try at reverse applique- my "b"is bigger than it should be but I had fun doodling around with it. 
4 comments:
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR SMILING FACE!!! :) Great post.
I love that verse!! I have also missed your blogging, etc., but knew you were ok. I just figured you were taking a hiatus!! We love you.
love you. miss you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBY! I LOVE THAT BIG HAPPY SMILING PICTURE FACE!
COUNTING THE DAYS TIL OUR INSPIRED EXTRAVAGANZA! (inspired-palooza?)
30 days!
OMGoodness!!! The shirt is fabulous! Were you sewing away when we were talking on the phone yesterday??? I think I heard the vroom of the machine in the background...lol Better then the vroom of a vacuum! :)
Great job on the shirt. I LOVE the verse and triple love the CEC photo. Dave apparently knew where to focus! lololol :D
Post a Comment