
So here is my handsome Rob in his new tee ball get up---- does this boy get more beautiful every day or what? i swear- i could lost in those eyes.

But wait- you have to get the full shot of my sons get up. Yeah- I have some laundry to do---but I think the socks look good.

Here's a picture that makes my heart sing...these people love each other.

And speaking of loving people- I love these women. Look how much fun they are---everyday is an adventure and a blessing with them.

ANd you know- my sister has never been prettier. She is such a devoted and loving Mom and it looks so darn good on her.

So Happy Easter or Happy Spring or whatever it is that makes you happy this weekend. Yes, this was an Easter egg hunt- I know Rob is dressed for snow but it is so cold here- I guess we moved to Maine without me knowing.
2 comments:
love you. :)
hey aim,
loved seeing all of the pictures. i can't believe how much time has gone by. miss all of you!!!
jackie
Post a Comment