
Lately, my Katie has been saying(A lot,) 'If this doesn't scream Katie, I don't know what does."
and so, this morning as I was zoming out in front of the computer and looking through blogs to offer me some much needed inspiration and energy, I found something that screams AiMee.
Oh my, this thing is beautiful.
And in my mind, why in the heck would you buy an expensive Coach bag, when you could have this expensive Brighton bag?
Alas though, in my world, why in the world would I buy any expensive bag with the track record I have when it comes to caring for shoes and purses?
but, come on, the thing is beautiful.
happy Wednesday.
3 comments:
Super beautiful!! And check you out, blogging every day! :)
And it CRACKS ME UP to imagine Katie saying that! :)
That is so you!!
****AAAAAIMMMEEEEE!****
Post a Comment