
Lots of happies around here- first- HAPPY Mail- a prezzie from my lovebug, Sooz. She made me this art clatch- what could be more fun? i love just opening it and looking at the amazing pieces and every time i see it, i SMILE- love you, sooz.

second, happies around the house- love my hodge podge lodge(well, sometimes) and right now with the sun and the warm air- things in the house are making me smile and the endless chores are not bothering me. Here is one place I like to rest my eyes.

and another....

And here is more happies from Sooz to my chickabiddies. Can't wait to deocrate new school supplies next year with these. well, i can wait- i love my kids at home in the summer but decorating with these will make back to school a little easier on Mama's heart.

ohhh, and here is another place I like to look at...

and I am so happy I have a tee ball game tonight with my Robbers.
Happy Tuesday.
Lots of things are making me happy lately...
2 comments:
Okay, that art clatch? TO DIE FOR! Sooz should start selling these, so amazing!!
Glad you are happy happy! :)
Love your happies, but I have one very important question - Where the heck is Nedney?????? HMMMM????
Post a Comment