
On OCtober 3, I will be getting on a bike and riding throughout the day to the tune of 72 miles.On October 3, I will be very scared.
On October 3, I will be achieving a goal with Dave and Jessica. Two of my very besties in the world.
On October 3, my bum will hurt.
On October 3, I will arrive in OC, NJ and proceed to have a slice of Mack and Mancos Pizza in honor of my Daddy.
On October 3, I will cry about my Dad.
On October 3, I will be proud of myself no matter the outcome.
On October 3, I will be wearing more Spandex than one should in public.
On October 3, my Mom and chickabiddies will be waiting for me at the finish line.
On OCtober 3, I will be able to say that I did something that was WAYYYYYY out of my box and comfort zone and that scared the crappers out of me.
4 comments:
You will do yourself proud. Your Dad will be riding along dumping buckets of water on your head to keep you moving!!
On October 3, I will be cheering for you all day, and though you may not be able to hear me from there, I will still be cheering.
On October 3, I will be sending you thoughts full of strength and peace and confidence.
On October 3, I will be SO PROUD of my friend Aimee for doing something that she's scared to do but did anyway!!!
p.s. Have you bought the bike shorts with bum padding yet?
You are so cute and wonderful! I love you!
Aimee, I am so proud of you for doing this. You are going to rock it out BIG TIME, so don't you even worry for one second about the outcome. I couldn't click on the links that you sent to the wassima crew, so can you email me your donation page directly? I'd love to contribute to help you reach your goal. Missing your sweet spirit!
(Oh, and just a tip about the sore bum--take some Tylenol in advance. It's bound to help at least some! :) )
P.S. LOVE the new blog look!
Post a Comment