Tuesday, August 04, 2009

where should i start?

i will start with this...katie's friend, Carly, made this...how creative is she?
and then this...our FIRST RED TOMATO. i had it on a sandwich for lunch. divine.
and then this...what? you may ask? look close.
yeah- really close. he cut his hair. needless to say, he is now almost bald. got the shortest buzz available.
pretty steaming about this and have to pull in the reigns on the bobbers. but as Dave said, we have to take a picture because in a few years it will be funny. i won't let him know he made the blog though.

happy tuesday

6 comments:

Stella said...

mmmm garden fresh tomatoes! Love them!!

Cameron said...

It's hard to tell 'cause he's so blond but it looks SHORT in the front top! Don't they all do this at some point? :)

pittsburgh mom said...

Oh my - LIKE FATHER LIKE SON!!!!

dodi said...

Ack!!! Hair EMERGENCY!!! I have to admit, it made me smile, but I also see where you are coming from.

Abbey did it too, because "there was a piece that wouldn't stop falling in my face, momma." And she cut that "piece" (I'd give it a good 100+ hairs) down to about 3/4". Needless to say, it didn't require changing anything about her hair except her part to hide it, but it was a lesson for momma! Scissors are kept a wee bit higher in the house now. :)

Congrats on your tomato! I just had a play date with mel whybrow and enjoyed several yummy Roma and cherry tomatoes from her and her neighbors gardens. Note to self: just do it. There's nothing like home grown! yum!

Carol Brown said...

Not funny, but I am laughing so hard. Gotta love little guy.

Jilliene Designs said...

our tomatoes are just ripening too. Is this a late season or what? Can't wait to sprinkle some salt on one and eat it all by its lonesome. I love tomatoes! btw - your kids are so flippin adorable. How do you restrain yourself from kissing them every second of every day??