WOW! What a big moment! Congratulations, Katie! And congratulations, mamma Aimee! :)
she's such a little beauty! Congrats to Katie!
They look beautiful, just like Katie and her Mama!!
CONGRATULATIONS, KATIE!! What an exciting moment! Maddie can't wait to get hers pierced but is scared. Maybe when I show her your pictures, she will get the courage to do it!You ROCK!
I'm glad I talked to you and you told me yesterday because I would have fallen off my chair. You are gorgeous!!!I love you!Nana
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW! What a big moment! Congratulations, Katie! And congratulations, mamma Aimee! :)
she's such a little beauty! Congrats to Katie!
They look beautiful, just like Katie and her Mama!!
CONGRATULATIONS, KATIE!! What an exciting moment!
Maddie can't wait to get hers pierced but is scared. Maybe when I show her your pictures, she will get the courage to do it!
You ROCK!
I'm glad I talked to you and you told me yesterday because I would have fallen off my chair. You are gorgeous!!!
I love you!
Nana
Post a Comment