no. i'm not moving... i really don't ever want to move but that is what this looks like? right? or maybe an episode of Clean House before the Niecy Nash of it all comes in...i love that woman.
I am having a yard sale. and i have not been blogging because i have been going through the muck of it all in this house. and also being hit in the face with the new change of pace of FALL: school, tennis for kids, graduate work, volunteer commitments, Brownies, yada- yada- yada.
how i miss thee, summer- days at the pool and pj's until 10:30 am.
But back to the yard sale...how can we have so much CRAP after living here for only four years?
I mean, really? I think we should change our last name to CRAPMIESTER. I'm Aimee Crapmiester, nice to meet you.
plus, i got the oppurtunity to take the back shot of my lovebugs- I love the backshot and also a recent development--- Rob is just shy of being as tall as Kate. so, here he is at five--- can you imagine where he's going?
what else is happening at the ranch?
well, on MOnday morning Dave found a little leak in the basement as he was getting ready for work=== I put Kate on the bus and came back in the house to find my husband doing this...
but, we found the leak and also found that we have extensive mold up and down the walls from our second floor bathroom to this particular hole. ohhh, the joys of home ownership.
alright- I am off to make many cupcakes for my mom's back to school night.
Happy Thursday, Everybody.
3 comments:
Good luck at your yard sale! I think we have the exact same coffee table, LOL.
And don't you love having a handy husband? :)
Hope you had a great sale Aim! Please have Dave call Chris if he needs help. Mold is scary and crazy difficult to get ahead of. Agree with oyur homeownership comment... some days I'd rather not! I want to push it off and make it somebody else's problem! :D
First things first - my babes are beautiful!!! I cannot believe - actually can because I see it in the pic - how tall Robby is!
Hope the yard sale made lots of room for you.
I hope the leak/mold problem is not too difficult.
Love you all!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment