Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Today

{stole this from Dodi's blog...you steal it too and do it on your blog or email me...i love sneaky peeks into others lives. i am also sitting down at the computer yet again for some therapy since Orkin man just left and explained "INDIAN MEAL MOTHS" to me. this was information i never wanted to know}




Outside my window:: are the sounds of the framework of my deck being built.


I am thankful for::my very amazing group of friends that I have here in Upper West.


From the Kitchen:: beer bread in the oven for the meeting tonight.


I am wearing:: my Mr. Whippy shirt and shorts


I am creating::well, i handed in to design team items yesterday and have some other things brewing in my mind...when i have the time, WATCH OUT!


I am going:: to go get the kids off the bus very soon


I am reading:: just got THE GIRL WITH THE TATTOO from the library. REad the first two paragraphs and my mouth watered...it has been so long since I have read non course work stuff.


I am hoping:: that my family likes the new recipe i will try tonight. that there will be no more indian meal moths in my cupboards


I am hearing::banging, sawing, washing machine, dishwasher, and icemaker...wow! things are industrious here. also Dave's pager upstairs and maybe, just maybe Indian MEal Moths being born in my CUPBOARDS> who lives through three bleachings?

Around the house::mess, mess and more mess---but it is kinda clean thanks to lots of Clorox touch up through the house since i am paranoid of you know whaT


One of my favorite things::Welch's or is it Edy's? Grape Juice Bars. YUMMO


A few plans for the Rest of the Week:: ummmm---meeting tonight, research tomorrow for class tomorrow night, getting laundry away, preparing for hiking, biking, and rafting on saturday and catching up on some overdue correspondence....


ohhhh i hear the bus!

No comments: