i think it is funny that i still get a little twitterpated when I see fun paper like this on someone's blog...this picture above is from Stacy Julian's blog. I have referenced her before and I just really LIKE her.last week at the scrapbook store, I bought some paper for Halloween--- I am excited to make a Halloween album---the thing is- I have about seven million things I should be doing instead of playing around with scrapbooking. Lately, this is why I only scrapbook when I have a gift to give or when I have a design team assignment and that IS SAD. BUt it is also life. and i really like LIFE.
Which brings me to this next thing---
in OCtober or November- tryouts for Design team at my store will begin again and I have to try out again and I really don't want to. Not because I don't want to be on the design team but because I am so AFRAID I won't make the team. that is a VERY pathetic personality trait but a very real one in my life.
I will keep working on that- and just for fun, let me show you the Halloween stuff I got and then I will be off to straighten and vacuum and make calls and run errands and do LIFE. ohhh, today I think I need to go to my island and craft. that is where you might find me this afternoon.
Have a great TUesday, internet.
p.s. my mom would like me to do part 2 of back to school--when rob went to kindergarten and dear internet, i just don't have it in me. AVOIDANCE is one of my favorite coping strategies. so here he is getting off the bus--- HE HAD A fantastic day and continues to really love school. just what any mommy would want.
1 comment:
I hope you get a chance to play with your Halloween paper! :)
Post a Comment