Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today, I found myself needing to sit for a moment after cleaning up cabinets and getting the Katester on the bus and I found this on Sooz's blog...

I have always believed that things are put out there in the world by God when you need them the most.
This article is just another example... The sections in read are from the article- go to Sooz's blog if you would like to read it in full.


Inspiration

Sweep It Clean, Inside & Out
12 ways to simplify your life and set your spirit free!
Published: April 28, 2009 from Heal Your LIfe

By Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
Clean out the clutter; in your mind, your appointment book, your garage... and let your true spirit come out and play!


Unclutter your life. You’ll feel a real rush of inspiration when you clear out stuff that’s no longer useful in your life:
In the words of Socrates, “He is nearest to God who needs the fewest things.” So the less you need to insure, protect, dust, reorganize, and move, the closer you’ll be to hearing inspiration’s call.


WOW! My neighbor is having a yard sale and I have so wanted to just purge everything on my YARD. man, do we accumulate a bunch of stuff.


If you’re unavail
able for Spirit, you’re unlikely to know the glow of inspiration. God will indeed work with you and send you the guidance—and the people—you need, but if you’re grossly overscheduled, you’re going to miss these life-altering gifts. So practice saying no to excessive demands and don’t feel guilty about injecting a dose of leisure time into your daily routine.

Need to remember this--the busier I am, the less centered I feel. however, it is a balance isn't it- if i don't have enough to do, i have too much time to think!




You never need to defend yourself or your desires to anyone, as those inner feelings are Spirit speaking to you. Those thoughts are sacred, so don’t ever let anyone trample on them.


WOW!!!!! IF only I could just wrap my head around this one.


your stomach is the size of your fist, not a wheelbarrow! Respect your sacred temple and simplify your life by being an exerciser and a sensible eater.


ANd well said Doctor Dyer--- lately, I have been shoving food into myself as if I am a wheelbarrow and I just do not feel as good.

so this little blog post will serve as a reminder--- PURGE THE CRAP, JUST SAY NO, BELIEVE IN MYSELF- outside VALIDATION is not needed---AND STOP SHOVING FOOD IN my MOUTH.

NOW GO! Happy Wednesday
Katie's first day of preschool- rob at five months

ooooohhhh, here are some pictures that make me feel joyful, peaceful, and centered. Look- I am on my way! katie at eight weeks old... and then at six months

2 comments:

Cameron said...

OH, WOW! Talk about things being put out there when you need them the most! I saw Sooz's post and didn't have enough time to read the whole thing then... so it was skipped over, to be re-read later "when I have more time." And then you post a simplified version so I can say, "DUH, okay, I finally get this message." Thanks so much for being the voice!!! :) Hugs and love to you, sweet Snow White. :)

p.s. My word verification is chorse, which is practically the word chores, so DUH, OKAY, I REALLY GET IT. Simply and sweep it all out, inside and out!

Jessica said...

Hey love...Thanks for this. Of course when I got your text yesterday I was running, running, running so I didn't get a chance to read it until now. Definitely hits home...so I will plan to clear that schedule after Nov. 1st...hopefully. For now I will just remember to take time to breathe. Miss you...