Sunday, September 27, 2009

On Dreams....














I took the above picture from the link above....blog posts are more fun with pictures- hope the New York Times doesn't mind...




So click on the hyperlink below and take a peek at what Jess sent me many mornings ago- a version of her dream home minus the chickens. In true, Aimee/Jess comparison, I would love living in the house and love it even more with the chickens.






But...hey I am not bragging---but I already live a dream. My house- well, I love it---it is not at dream status but heck- someday. But, my neighborhood- it is a dream and a big part of that is because of my neighbor, Dana.




Here she is...

and this my friends is of course a story--- a story that still has me laughing. i have tried on these shades and when they are on- you can not tell that one lens has popped out....and on that note, my Dana put these on after some grocery shopping and passed about fifty or so people in the store and in the parking lot and then ran in to two women she had just met... and said hello and of course did not know she had glasses on that looked like this and well...

I AM STILL LAUGHING!

how blessed am I to have her in my life?

okay, as much as I would love to sit here and just type away all day, I have to go. The truth is internet, I am a tad bit overwhelmed and instead of hiding here, I have to take action to reduce this feeling of, " GET me OFF this RIDE" yep, my "i want to be a hermit" status is here so I have to push myself to get out of it and face the world.

HAve a WONDERFUL Wednesday.




2 comments:

Cameron said...

LOL, that story about the glasses is HEEEE-larious!!! Good luck to you, my friend, I know that feeling well! :)

Carol Brown said...

I love in my dream house and have 115,000 chickens!!! Come be a hermit with me!!