Monday, November 02, 2009

My Man




my Dave is always easy on the eyes...but when he gets his hair cut- ohhh, watch out. he got his hair cut today.

But i didn't take the pics to show you the haircut. i took these pics because he is fixing the wall. What? yep! he is fixing the wall. He said my Dad came to him in a dream two nights ago and I really do believe that is why this is happening- I swear, I did not even nag.

But I digress...I pick on my Dave too much. I posted these pics because as I looked at them, well- look at him.

That twinkle in his eyes? well that, my friends, is the exact reason why i can never be mad at him for too long. Trust me, I do get mad at him and I always tell myself that i will stay mad at him but then....well, it never works out.

That twinkle still makes my heart flutter.

That twinkle....well that's when I know my favorite Dave is around. He is the one I fell in love with. He gets me TWITTERPATED.

And lucky for me, I get to see that twinkle a lot.

Not all the time, but that just wouldn't be real now, would it?

1 comment:

nana - pittsburgh mom said...

He is most definitely a handsome man, son, father AND handyman!