so here it is...#2 try for the design team contest at make it unforgettable...i like it...doesn't totally give me an "I LOVE IT" feel but it came out like i conceptualized it.i am so proud of my katie and i know that comes through in this layout...she is an incredible person.
well, i must go to bed, i have a house to clean tomorrow and assorted other things that must get done...WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY LAND IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! wowsers...
i have already started to take little notes in my unofficial guide book...i am so psyched.
good night.
2 comments:
I love your layout...wish I could see it up close; I'll have to make a trip to do just that! Thanks for spending time chatting with us tonight. I was just saying in the car on the way home how nice it was just to sit and talk as couples on a weeknight...not a weekend or a holiday but just everyday hanging out...SO NICE! ~J
Love the layout!! what a great photo : ) --- good luck and let me know how it is received by the store! Did I tell you my baby sis and I made a trip there when she was visiting me a few weeks ago? We had the best week together...scrappin and laughin.....happy MDWeekend to you....Swirls!
Post a Comment