so this morning i told myself, i would post by tonight( both a blog and a layout on creating keepsakes) and i did. here is the address www.creatingkeepsakes.com and then you go to image gallery and i am there...my post photo is very unprofessional, i will try again tomorrow for a professional look-what will i scrap? but it is done and i accomplished a goal{trivial but accomplished}
some other things to spew---
1) WE GOT A NEW SECTIONAL FOR THE FAMILY ROOM TODAY----i am so very excited about this---it is microsuede and a super ultre comfortable sectional...i have always wanted one but despite this i can hear the groans in the background of my sisters and mother because, well, come on, it is a sectional and sectional have not won any beauty contests but it doesn't matter----I LOVE IT AND can not wait to see it on Wednesday---dave agreed to have it delivered.
2) I found a super cool dresser out for the trash today that i will use in the basement as more craft storage...you see, my closet is becoming a little overloaded so i need to find an annex...this just might work! i will post a pic, i love the shape/design of this dresser....amish like--no joke, it feels like it might be from the set of Witness.
3) dave is working so hard at clearing out the yard....it is looking good, i am proud of him and feel very inspired by what we could turn this house into.
4) I LOVE SUMMER>>>>>the way the nights feel, the super easiness of getting dressed, having the windows open>>>>of course flip flops, just everything about it.
5) i went to a thrift store yesterday----my, my, i am in love.
6) we got a smoothie maker this weekend------FABULOUS----possibilities are endless---
alright, some dishes that need to be washed are calling my name and then i am off to bed...
six more days until california/disney land
2 comments:
Hey you are so PROLIFIC these days!! So much going on...so much happy news...good for you! Post a pic of the SOFA when you can! And what is your "designer name" on Creating Keepsakes?? I wanna see your LAYOUT!! You rock! You are my SHEro!! Swirls! Sooz
I miss you! Can't wait to see your sectional and the post on CK. So late tonight...I'll call you tomorrow ~ J
Post a Comment