


Yeah! it is here, "the most comfy, this is my favorite couch now, Mommy(katie's words)." It is big and when Dave gets home, we will have to do some moving of the carpet and other fun things but it is great....completely changes the look of the room---can't wait for Dave to see it. Makes the room feel more cozy and intimate, i guess cause the room feels smaller....I LOVE IT!
****please note, in the top pic, katie was not jumping or fooling around, she was pushing back the head rest...this is for you to know, Dave, so you don't have a cow!****
1 comment:
Yeaa!! The new sectional is perfect indeed....roomy enough for all of you to gather/sit/lay to watch Disney movies, eh? perfect! Rob and I so need a sectional...I fought against one when we bought new stuff when we moved--and I now see the error of that decision! So snuggle on and enjoy!!
Post a Comment