I have been told that my last two posts were soggy and depressing so I am here to say...
I AM FINE, I AM HAPPY, EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY!
thanks to my wonderful blogging friends for checking in...
a few thoughts:
**first as a shout out to susan...i love the bo bice song, the real thing...had never heard it but it has invaded my XM and it is a rockin' tune.
**i am going out today to get a cute skirt for the mother's day tea...i am really thrilled about this and can't wait to fill eveyone in about my special day with kate.
** today at school, katie's teacher had posted reasons the kids loved their mommy and katie's said, " i love my mommy because she makes my favorite-chicken nuggets- for dinner. She jumps on the trampoline with us and she kisses me and robby all over our faces before we go to bed." DOES it GET any BETTER? no, this makes it all worth it.
**just as a health note, when i make chicken nuggets i try to use fresh chicken and bread it myself...you know, i am neurotic and had to add this!
1 comment:
Hello Aimee!!
A quick note while waiting for some reports to print at work (shhh....shouldn't be doing this now but had to send a SHOUT and A SMILE to you!!) Love the Mother's Day Tea story and so happy to hear you are having a happy week!
Tootles! More later!
Susan
Post a Comment