Monday, May 22, 2006

They've invaded my House...beanies and other fun stuff,,,

So, walking through my house lately I've noticed that everywhere I look there are signs of children....beanies everywhere you look, cars and trains, little pieces of paper where Katie has practiced writing....it goes on and on...when the house is messy, I don't like this, the toys add to the feeling of clutter. But, when I am on top of my game and the house is in reasonable shape...I love it, in fact, I love it enough to go around and take pictures of the assorted toys that decorate my house. Notice, they are not slumped or tossed, but placed and waiting to greet me. I will cry the day I don't see this stuff all over for really, this stuff is a sign of a happy home. of course it is also fun because I have always personified objects and well, you know, I am surrounded by friends.

This is the third week that Dave is home and I can feel my self relaxing more and more. It is so right to have him home.


And tonight, I audition for a teaching spot at my LSS. i am nervous and excited to be doing this. I am glad I am doing this because I really want it, I want to teach.

On that note, I am signing off...sending good vibes out into the world... Posted by Picasa

No comments: