love the Dr. Suess book about emotions..."and when my days are happy pink it's great to jump and just not think...found this tinkerbell cowboy hat today at Marshall's for Katie...how cute is she? we are all getting very twittery about the upcoming adventure.
i feel tired, worried about outfits for the trip...not for kids but for me...as much as i try to say that it doesn't matter what i look like---it so does matter.
the extra weight i have put on since last summer is getting to me---of course, complaining about it won't do a thing! it will all work out and we have all been there...at least that is how i sleep through the night.
but the purple quote from above book---"On purple days I moan, I groan, I drag my tail, I walk alone..."
but, back to my kids, so excited for this trip...so happy with this hazy summer weather...can't believe it is here!
good night.
1 comment:
I love the picture of the Katie and Robby. They look just like Daddy and you. I also love the layout. Katie is definitely the spitting image of you in that picture. You better win, or else I'll have to think that the voters are blind and dumb.
You are a remarkable woman. Love, Mom
Post a Comment