My last post...well, what can I say, when I have a headache it is hard to keep myself in check.
Things are okay here.
Today is National Scrapbooking Day and I have signed myself up for a twelve hour crop...seems a little crazy to me but, we will see how it goes.
Today, my grandfather needs lots of prayers. I am handing this to you, God, please take care of my Mom and my Mom Mom. Please let my Pop Pop be clam and peaceful. Please help him to not be scared.
Today, my other grandparents need prayers too.
Today, the weather will be beautiful again. Love this season. Love my street. Love watching my kids grow up in the spring.
Today will be a good day.
2 comments:
you are a NUT--- look what time you wrote your blog today! I worry about you...can't wait to see you today, it is going to be a GREAT day!!!~J
Hey Miss Aimee--
Hope all is improving with you and your family...I have been swamped at work and home--no time to email/blog....I miss my craft connections!! Take care of yourself...more soon!
Post a Comment