Tuesday, September 11, 2007

And this is why I wish I was rich...



You see, I don't want a fancy car or annual yacht excursions around the globe...I just want to be able to order things like this for Robby and Katie and Nolan and Michael because at this moment I have never seen anything cuter.




these are from an etsy shop and they are called, "Baby feet taste like chicken." oh my, how i love them.




I have also been flitting about in my mind over the Zutter Bind-it-all machine. Man, it will be mine. I have it on the Christmas docket for david---it makes books---lots and lots of books, even out of license plates--can you imagine the fun I 'll have?




So, if any of you become big time multi millionaires out there, consider buying me these slippers and the Bind-it-all machine and I will love you forever.




Happy Tuesday!

No comments: