Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Purging has its rewards...

Well, I must say as I continue my purging this morning it has its shares of ups and downs....what a wasteful bunch we are...WE HAVE SO MUCH STUFF...it is entirely factual that we could be so much richer(financially only) if we stopped the madness.

Of course, that being said, this week I will be purchasing Halloween costumes. This is more waste since we have old costumes that still fit...

And this morning Katie saw a commercial for these sweet little fruit puff stuffed animals and I have to admit, I was excited about the prospect of Santa bringing this to her...




isn't this just the cutest...it rolls in the little ball and smells like fruit...really, I am a sucker for toys like this....

I threw away some things that were just not taken care of and had to go and that was sad but I also found some things that I did not know I owned and am excited...PURGING HAS ITS REWARDS!


I found this fold up chair for camping and let me tell you, I will cherish this on our trips...I do not remember buying this at all, but I love it...I am eager to see if Dave knew we owned it.

Not sure why Katie is in a state in this pic---Rob had done something and here is the result:)
So the moral of this lesson is...I will make a concerted effort to only buy what I need and try not to be wasteful and I will also not get too down on myself because afterall, I am only HUMAN and Humans love to accumulate.
HAPPY TUESDAY>>


1 comment:

The Barfield Boys said...

I get high on purging!! I am so anal, I wish i lived closer to help!! What fun, I know i am sick to think it is fun!! enjoy, miss you! love Anna