Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Week 37....

finally I am back in the game...I have fiveor six weeks to catch up on but when this prompt came up I knew that my little artist could get it done for me pronto...the other cards have the pics printed out and such, but they are just waiting to be out together. this weekend we are going camping and i will bring my little scrap card bag with me to get caught up. CAN't WAIT!

So Week 37- doodling...my daughter did this card...she is constantly "crafting" as she calls it and it makes this Momma so happy.

She is my favorite artist.



3 comments:

Marjolein said...

Oooooh this is so cute!! She is a true artist!!! You can be proud:-)

Je@net said...

Oh yeah, she is a great artist!! Love your doodling Katie!!

Anonymous said...

precious! Won't it be fun to stash these away for her!