Thursday, September 13, 2007

"Here I Come Coach!,"




This is what Robby shouted as he approached his coaches for the first soccer practice today. Watching him on the field was priceless. He has been waiting and waiting for his turn with team sports. Watching from the sidelines during Katie's soccer last fall and her Tee ball this spring was almost too much for him to bear. It was finally his turn to shine and shine he did. His coach was calling him by his first name by the end of practice--he was the only child he knew by name---Rob was very vocal with questions and "I did it, Coach!" Really, really, a lovely way to spend the morning.
Happy Thursday.


2 comments:

Carol Brown said...

Priceless!! Enjoy every moment, as I know you will. Be sure to get him playing football!!

Anonymous said...

He is growing up!! Looks like he loves it!