Monday, September 10, 2007

We did it!


Together we reached my goal for fundraising for the American Heart Association. I am so pleased and want to thank everyone for helping me with this.


The walk is this upcoming Sunday and we are pumped to be part of this event. We are walking at Citizens Bank Park in Philly. Won't this be a hoot?


This day means so much to me because it has become something our family can do together to honor my Dad. I honor him everyday in my heart but it is special to do something outloud like this.


So thank you EVERYONE for helping me reach my goal.


Happy Monday.


1 comment:

Carol Brown said...

You are awesome. Sorry I didn't order anything from Tastefully Simple. That was really nice of her to do that. I did contribute to the Heart Walk through Kris' campaign though. Wish I could come walk with you, but can't leave these chickies!!