Monday, September 10, 2007

My baby went to school today...




Rob finally got to school. He has been so ready for about a year now and today was his big day. Saying he was thrilled would probably not cover it...he loved it and felt so good about himself. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have this little boy in my life. I always wished for a boy having two sisters and he is exactly what I thought it would be like...I am a lucky lady. Ashie had to go to school with him today since I was teaching across the hall. This did not phase him especially since he is so very close with Ashlynne. It has been wonderful to live so close to my sisters as they make the best aunts.
Ash said that he was a great listener and he was the most mature boy in the class. This made me very proud.
The picture of Robby running with his tongue out is from later in the afternoon. We had a photo shoot to keep Robby busy while Katie had her first dance class. I will post these later because let me tell you, just like his sister, he ougtha be in pictures.
Good night everyone.











1 comment:

Carol Brown said...

Ah, there is nothing like a little boy!!! You are right, you are truly blessed. Love ya.