Okay---I am attacking the cleaning closets thing on my list of 34 things before I am 33. So far I have thrown away about four bags of stuff and probably could throw away 72 more. I am into a MINIMALIST mood right now and realize that I use so few of the things that I have. I would love to get rid of so much stuff and then not bring more stuff in...I am SICK of stuff and looking a stuff everywhere around my house...I want BARE SPACES....yes, it is me, I haven't been kidnapped by aliens.
So before I go back for one more garbage bin to fill before bed, I wanted to document my effort to accomplish my list.
There are a few rules for the purge cycle:
1)When in doubt, throw it out.
2)Ask, “What would be the worst-case outcome if I threw this item out by mistake?” If the answer is little or nothing, throw it out.
3)Could someone else benefit from this item more than I would?
And in other news I found this today and wanted to share it with my family...I know they will love this...
http://www.duggarfamily.com/
Ohhh, and I have also completed some of my long standing scrapbook projects and that is another thing on my list. YEAH!
I have also eaten filet mignon medium rare!!!!!
1 comment:
Great link, but I have to say being the youngest of seven, I do believe I would have to start praying that God start sharing the gift of children with others after about 5!!!
You can still get to the beach if you come down soon and then you will have another item off your list.
Post a Comment