Sunday, April 20, 2008

Got to PLAY!







YEsterday morning I woke up at 6:30 so I could paly for an hour or so...

I scraplifted these from the Fresh Faces article in Creating Keepsakes. They are missing something---but are done for me.

Today I hope to have great, great thunderstorms so my hands can get all messy and inked and I can immerse myself in some CRAFTIN' with Katie. Keep your fingers crossed. The house is reasonably clean and if it rains, I can't do yard work!

have a great day everybody...

4 comments:

Carol Brown said...

You are the best!! For you, I hope you have the storms you need!!Just be careful what you ask for!!

Love ya.

Anonymous said...

totally love these. so elsie flannigan. (:

Jilliene Designs said...

Aimee!
These pages are awesome! Love your minimalist page too! Can't wait to see your pages from Disney Land!

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Love the colors. Awesome.