the calendar i ordered to do the Scrap Your Day challenge came and it is big- i was expecting something smaller- not sure why since the dimensions were given to me--15 x 7...
now, i can start covering it with pretty paper...and like sooz, i will not be buying anything new for this---besides the actual calendar. i have enough paper to wallpaper a room, i think...
off to fold laundry- that must be a theme for the day...
2 comments:
awwww man! I love that SCALLOPED EDGE ON THAT COVER! How fab is it? Are there more than 4 designs? It the paper super heavy and smooth and wonderful? (asks she of the green eyes of envy!) cannot WAIT to see it all AIMEE'd UP!
I agree with Sooz... I had SUCH A HARD TIME not buying that album. I almost would have been willing to be sick just to give myself the excuse to buy it... THAT'S how much I love that album. :)
I, too, can't wait to see it all AIMEE'd up! :)
Post a Comment