Inspired was really amazing. I had such a time-- a beautiful venue, time to explore art, i ordered room service for the first time in my life, the hotel room was only mine(first time also,) met incredible people and got really messy hands--- all while bring surrounded by this energetic and happy vibe.
Great, great times...Here are just a few shots of people i met and things we did...thank you to everyone for an amazing weekend.
Wish I had more shots- I will definitely have to borrow shots from the friends i made---send them to me guys!
5 comments:
aimee i am so happy to have met you and susan. you guys made me laugh my head off. my mom even knew who you were. thanks for the fun.
shani
Oh my stinkin' heck there I am. :) I just posted a slideshow on my blog--I am really figuring this thing out, huh?--so let me know whatever photos you want. I can send you a CD if you want, too. :)
Aimee,
It was so good to see you at inspired. I hope to get to know you better since we are right around the corner from one another!
I will be in contact with you soon about doing a SAVE event!!
Rollie
Aimee - I have never seen so many smiles!!! I am so glad you enjoyed yourself - you deserve it.
OMG your pics are awesome! The one of me all squinchy is hilarious!!
Hopefully we won't have to wait until next Inspired to get together!!! :)
I smell a crop weekend/Inspired reunion!!!
Post a Comment