Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Still Reeling...



















whew---swirling around with a renewed sense of self still from the weekend. wanted to post just a few more pics since i can't get my mind off of this event... in the pic above i am praying to the crafting gods for inspiration:)



**in other news, got Katie and Robby's shoes yesterday for Disney, our trip is only four weeks away- i am so excited my head is spinning----and my creative Robby picked red---yeah! i must have sent subliminal messages to him for that color-that is what i wanted on his cute little feet.






***and the weather here is getting nicer--so much nicer- we spent a lot of time outside yesterday and it is supposed to me 78 degrees on Friday. can't you see how happy Robby is about coming inside. Oh, Spring!




****i am wearing a skirt today because i have so much laundry to do.


*****we are having corn on the cob for dinner-YUMMO.

******the quotes and the dancer pic are from the Charlotte airport-that verse from Psalms is so metaphorical- I just had to take a pic.

*******i just love that southern charm- still can't get over how nice and smiley everyone was- i was saying Good Morning to people in Target this morning and they look at me like I have two heads. oh, the good ol' Northeast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you do to my grandson - or should I say what DIDN'T you let him do!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amiee ! Great to find your blog via Amy. Love it. I to am still reeling with how amazing inspired was and all the amazing friends I met.