Thursday, April 24, 2008

hey there blogging world...


If you want to join us in shimelle's challenge, go to http://www.shimelle.com/ and read all about the Scrap Your Day on the 25th. I am excited...we have a list of pics to take like meals eaten, alarm clock when we wake up, an arm's length portrait- alarm clock when you go to bed---FUN FUN!


join us for this fun challenge and get your camera ready for tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture. I am so busy with work that I am gonna check out the challenge now. Thanks for sharing it with me.

Sooz said...

oohhh!! ready, set, GO! I have my pages prepped and I am ready for my first PHOTOS! Night!

Cameron said...

Doh! I meant to post a blog like this and forgot. :) I will live vicariously through you. :)

Photos of alarm clock and cappuccino are DONE. :) What next? Yippee, so fun! :)

Cameron said...

Hey Baby! I commented on your comment on my page... hee hee... and explained the strikethrough text. :)