Monday, April 14, 2008

Holy Inspired!

Back from my boutique workshop( someone there called it that and oh my- sounds so posh) and OH MY STINKIN" HECK (hi cameron!) i had a uber fantabulous time. so many strong empowering woman and the classes were organized and super fun. the hotel was gorgeous, met great people on the plane and just in general have a better feeling about the human race after the weekend.

the kids and dave had lots of fun too on the Daddy weekend which made it more fun for me to have more fun---can you tell i am so good with words:)

i really didn't feel like they even missed me at all:( but then this morning Robby said, "I like you home." that made me twitter.

So anyway hi to Sooz, and Amy, and Cynthia, and Jen, and Cameron, and Shani, and June, and Deb, and all the other wonderful woman I met...

Must go for now- the vacuuming is way over due. Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Cameron said...

Oh my stinkin' heck! I'm so glad that I sat with you. SO MUCH FUN!!! Today I am zombied out doing laundry and letting my brain catch up for a minute after all the wonderful info it obsorbed the past few days. And I LOVE your poppets! The wings TOTALLY make them perfect.

I signed myself up for a blog. What do you think of www.createbeautydaily.blogspot.com? Catchy? I haven't posted anything yet, though. Let me know if I should stick with this name.

This is the longest comment ever. Love you, bye! :)

Deanna said...

Hi Aimee....Love the pics of the kids playing ball. I miss you guys, I hope you enjoy the pretty spring weather...when ever it decides to stick aroud...LOL Deanna

Anonymous said...

aimee,

you are so stinkin' cute. so glad i met you. you and susan make a great team.

can't wait to hear/see more.

jen

Anonymous said...

Hey, Aimee!! The poppets turned out so cute - did the kids love them? You and Susan just made Inspired start off right. I'm so glad June and I sat at your table. I haven't finished any of the projects yet and probably won't for a few weeks - work and going to the Scrap, Etc. Event this weekend will interfere, but I'll get back to them. Have you checked out Donna's blog today? Loved her video.

Oh, and Cameron, I LOVE the blog name!

Deb

claudine hellmuth said...

hey cutie! loved having you in my class and your poppet puppets came out GREAT!! hope your cute kiddos liked 'em too!