I love those elf cards.Have you ever gotten monkey mail? It was great to get your wassima email - i felt all warm inside seeing your name. I've missed you. Everything ok? hugs 2 u honey!
After a crazy-exhausting-beat me down-week I thought I would take a quick peek at my favorite blogs. You know how I LOVE that elusive uncontrollable laugh I sometimes get...thank you it's just what I needed tonight.
hey aim finally got my cards up on my blog. i didn't see a prompt for last week. don't know who's week it is but just wanted you to know that i got mine up
oh my stars!!! Just settled in with a morning cup-o-joe and to check in to see what I may have been missing, and well... it's been awhile since you've posted!
Please don't tell me you have been SUCKED into the holiday vortex??
7 comments:
OMG!!! That was way cuter than last year!!! That son of mine has to learn how to smile!!!!
Look out - Dancing with the Stars!!!
weee! love it!
I love those elf cards.Have you ever gotten monkey mail? It was great to get your wassima email - i felt all warm inside seeing your name. I've missed you. Everything ok? hugs 2 u honey!
After a crazy-exhausting-beat me down-week I thought I would take a quick peek at my favorite blogs. You know how I LOVE that elusive uncontrollable laugh I sometimes get...thank you it's just what I needed tonight.
hey aim finally got my cards up on my blog. i didn't see a prompt for last week. don't know who's week it is but just wanted you to know that i got mine up
oh my stars!!! Just settled in with a morning cup-o-joe and to check in to see what I may have been missing, and well... it's been awhile since you've posted!
Please don't tell me you have been SUCKED into the holiday vortex??
yeah...me too. I'll cut you a little slack. :-P
Giggled I did:) Loving that:)
Post a Comment