Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Inspired by...

So I was brought to this link from ALi Edwards's blog--- this post from the Superhero journal is touching- so go and read it if you feel you sometimes spend too much time on blogs or Facebook or just out there in cyber world. i know i sometimes get caught up in THE INTERNET:)



some of the people who always GROUND me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing that link...it was just what I needed today.

dodi said...

wow... humbling, isn't it??

I think we have ALL felt this way at some point or another and yet, I certainly could not have expressed it as well as she did.

There are times when I too, feel the disconnect with my immediate World. But I come back around quickly.

I hope if you are feeling this way that you know I am one of those faces that is part of both your cyber World and real World. And I would make dinner with you ANY Tuesday of the month! ;)