It really is a great read. This woman has a great vibe to her. She is simple and very Earth Mama but I love this perspective. The thought of living simpler and reusing always calms me. Goodness knows I am not even near enough to being Earth friendly but....I keep trying.So, I do recommend the book.
I didn't try any of the projects in the book yet- I may try to make a hat tonight out of a very old sweater... but I did do this.
I took this old sweater of kate's that was in the donate pile.
But, this is a start- I only used materials from my stash and I feel victorious.
Now, to find some more old sweaters and think about some specials I could make for Kate and Rob for Christmas morning.
Have a great weekend.
p.s. Cutting the sweater was oh so awesome.....I can't wait to "repurpose" other stuff. It brings thrifting and "garage sale ing" to a whole new level.
2 comments:
I have been wanting to this!!! It is adorable. FABULOUS job!!
OH MY STINKIN' HECK, "FER CUTE" as Sooz would say!!! Abso-frickin'-lutely ADORABLE! Great job, Aim!!! It makes me want to send you a bunch of my old sweaters.... :)
Post a Comment