Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Grateful

So, some of my friends are doing this Gratitude list...I love it. I like reading what they have to say and making lists is really my cup of tea- but this year, I didn't jump up to do it- don't know why, but.... this is my own version of the list in these photos.

Two weeks ago the kids wanted to bake a cake. So they did. Rob mixed the cake- Kate choose the food colorings to get the icing just the right color. OHHHH, and the icing was so good- I am telling you- when I get the ratios right, my buttercream icing is to DIE for. Do I write the ratios down? HEck no, and so sometimes it is on- sometimes it is OFF ;) typical me.
Then they wanted to decorate it--- nobody's birthday- they just wanted to stick as many candles as they could in it.


Then, they patiently waited for after dinner to sing to no one and just CELEBRATE. Look at Rob and his silly smile. Man alive. I can't take the cuteness.
And here it is ....GORGEOUS. Am I talking about the cake or Katie? Both of course...Michele Peacock- watch out we have a budding cake decorator here!

ANd then, the ultimate happiness. and here it is---- a culmination of all my GRATEFULS- right in this picture. Gosh, am I lucky.
-
HAPPY WEDNESDAY>

I AM off now to find my GET UP AND GO- I am going to get it back by getting out the vacuum and the spray cleaner and dancing around the house.

3 comments:

Cameron said...

You have two sweet and cute kiddos there, Aimee! :)

Liz Scott said...

love the "end result" pic!

Lori Hudson said...

Aimee your little girl looks just like you! You're a "fun" mom. I always wanted to be a "fun" mom