I have never been in the store. She has driven me in front of the window to see a magnificent display...but that is the extent of it.
Well, for my b-day- Dana gave me a beautiful cup from ANTHROPOLOGIE.
I have to say. It is quite beautiful. I like using beautiful things. I have many wonderful things in my life. But when it comes to cups and glasses, I don't have anything beautiful. you know, little kids, breaking things accidentally- i mean my plates are the good ole' corelle i got for my wedding shower. and i never shop in expensive stores because the budget does not allow. but things from expensive stores entice me----like this cup.
And now I have one beautiful mug to sip tea out of in the evening. I feel pretty sophistacated because I have to wrap my hand around the bottom of it and sip. the warmth of the tea feels so good. oh the little things.
Thank you, Dana
2 comments:
Beautiful mug! I love beautiful mugs, it makes me feel pampered to sip my drink from something lovely. :) I love that there are flowers inside! :)
OOhhh I love this Anthro MUG! You should walk through the store next time...they always have a great sale section....you may be surprised! xoxox
Post a Comment