Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One of my favorite projects

i love making the little cards-- like emily falconbridge's 52 card challenge but i also love the December Daily. December Daily is about documenting one thing you do each day from Dec. 1 until Dec. 25....

This is my third year to do this project, inspired by Ali Edwards. And when I dropped off this month's design team challenge, I saw this reindeer and couldn't come home without her and couldn't wait to create this book.

So YEAH! Start the holiday festivities. I am ready...

If you don't scrap or can't imagine fitting one more thing in during the season, I still beg you to consider to this project. Keep it simple of course, but it reminds you of all the wonderful things about the season.



Happy Wednesday.

5 comments:

Cameron said...

I thought about doing December Daily but I think that the days will be like, "Making jewelry, making jewelry, making jewelry, doing laundry so I can pack, making jewelry, oh crap I forgot to buy presents for my family because I was too busy making jewelry, Jason and I don't have a single good photo together from the entire year so I guess I'm not sending out Christmas cards, guilt, guilt, guilt, making jewelry, flying home, guilt guilt guilt." That does NOT sound like a fun album to me!! So I think I'll skip it, even though your album looks lovely and I'm sure it will be so fun to make it, with all the fun kid stuff you get to do leading up to Christmas!!

Glenn said...

Where do you buy these books? Or did you make it?

Jilliene Designs said...

cameron is too funny...I was the same..my would be woke up feeling stressed, drank coffee, now really stressed...

Your book is so beautiful. I love that you take the time to do wonderful projects like that. I am really going to do more of that in 2010. you are a talented lady! hugs

dodi said...

oh wow.... wow. wow. wow!! That book is just stunning. And if I could duplicate it, I would in a heartbeat! What a WONDERFUL tradition for your family. :)

jenwcom said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book. The colors, the shapes, the fact that the pages aren't all the same size. Ahhh... it makes me happy.

I made one last year and didn't write in it one time. So hopefully I can find it and play along. :)

You are a beauty, Mrs. Aimee.