Case in point about deadlines. I decided to make my sisters calendars for Christmas. Christmas came and went. Kristen got hers on her birthday, January 10--pretty good for a 2010 calendar. Ash has yet to get hers...my deadline- Feb. 1- I guess I will just rip our January :) Sorry, Ash. You know I love you.
Just so no one thinks I have some perfect crafting world over her- love when people say to me, "Oh, I wish I had the time you had to scrap." "Oh, everything on your blog is so Snow White Perfect." I posted two not so viewable pics.
You see, I went to take some pics of the project for Ally and Rob decided it would be fun to head butt me in the side as I was trying to shoot. Hence the blurry shot. This elicited a laugh from me and invited him to try another antic.
On the next shoot I got this pic of Rob's hand. Rob thought this was hysterical.
Finally, a very strong shriek at Rob yielded this photo. More photos would have been nice to show the gist of the project but, heck after that effort to get one shot, it was not happening.
But in the process of Dave getting the desk for me from the basement he decided it would be awesome to set up a monitor and a docking station under the desk so I could hook up his lap top when I wanted to use my Sure Cuts A Lot and to have other fun while crafting with the internet.
Well, I was very against it. Many reasons like, "I don't have room." "I don't have the patience for the wires." "I don't think it looks good on my desk...."
But, Dave being Dave...he set it up anyway and I let him because it didn't seem worth the fight.
And here it is...I WAS WRONG.Dave was RIGHT . I watch the NBC shows on the internet like Parks and Recreation and Office while crafting. I listen to music. I can check my email in the warmth of the playroom ( it is right by our pellet stove.)
And get this. Today, I was sewing up a little project for my niece and look what I had on the monitor right behind the sewing machine....the tutorial for the project. How beautiful is that?
So thank you Dave for creating a little slice of heaven for me.
xxooo
4 comments:
Very cute project! I see the kitty likes the cords even if you didn't think you would, LOL!
You.
Inspire.
Me.
~♥~
I guess the "moods" if he doesn't get to run are worth it for these little things he comes up with to make your life easier..... LOL
Love you all!!!!!!!
Oh you know I love that ONESIE project...and I LOVE your setup, too! xoxo
MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Hugs to you and your chickabiddies! xooxo
Post a Comment