Monday, January 25, 2010

Katie Love

Katie loves all things little animals, little collectibles, little cute items that she can stick in her pocket where ever she goes. And I love this about Katie because it is one of our things in common.

Grandma ordered these little cuties for Kate and they came in the mail on Thursday when I was at class.

When I came through the door, I was greeted with sheer excitement and joy from this girl.

I couldn't even take off my coat until she lined them up and introduced them to me one by one.
Here is the name system she created.

Too cute.

3 comments:

Carol Brown said...

Can always count on you and your family to brighten my darkest of days! Love you.

Cameron said...

Oh Lordy, I love anything in rainbows, I want those! :)

dodi said...

oooooOOOoooo they are too stinkin' cute! And I ♥ her names for them!! Abbey is so "descriptive" when it comes to naming stuffed animals and such. Hers would be the obvious, like pinky, bluey, yellowy. She tends to latch onto something you see. :)

The title of your post is true to the core! She is a Katie ♥!