Really, it is a dust fest in here and the tree(yes, Christmas) has to come down. Man! I have to get moving. So, I have sat myself down and I am doing a little surfing. Can't quite talk myself into moving and I found a great site.
I love words. And I think this lady does too.

ohhhh....i really love this. it really speaks to my romantic self. i would love to live in the song, "love story" by taylor swift...but come on, that is not REAL.
i often say that if I hadn't married Dave- my realist- I would be homeless on a beach selling coconuts for food money. i mean, this would not be a happy life.
okay---off to clean. i promise i am getting up and cleaning.
1 comment:
How did I miss this post? I was going through my reader looking for something else and saw this. Love this site! :)
Post a Comment