Tuesday, July 29, 2008

For my pals...




Look at this cutie. This is Owen, my best friend Jessica's baby. Owen is a very strong and brave little one year old. He had been getting chemotherapy treatments for the past few months and he has taken it in stride.


Jess is running a half marathon in September for Owen's cause. Please go to this link and read more about it...awareness is so IMPORTANT.


http://www.active.com/donate/nfphilly2008/race4owen



And since this post is for my Owen and Jessica, I have to close with these...they are so darn cute. Don't monkies make you happy?


Glenn, make these for your Dad.


4 comments:

dodi said...

aaaaahhhh!! I LOVE these!! I have a picnic to attend this week-end and I may have to steal this idea! How stinkin' cute!!

Aimee - have a wonderful time while away with hubby, alone...I am envious. One day I will do that too. You will come back so refreshed and ready to face all challenges that come your way. Enjoy my friend! :)

Jessica said...

Thanks Aim...love you

Anonymous said...

haha those look pretty good...

i like the dream big theme...keep it up

Anonymous said...

they are sooooo cute. You are so creative and i love it!!!