Saturday, July 12, 2008

Week 4 for Card Challenge

Ladies... it is late on Saturday night and we are leaving early in the morning for the shore--Chincoteague, VA to be exact. I am not quite packed, my house is not quite clean, I am feeling particularly moody and dumpy(that time of the month,) and it is time for a card prompt. I have one and I have an image of a card---but the fun, crafty part will have to wait---for now I will share the prompt with all of you and look forward to seeing Amy, Dodi and Sooz's work when I get back---I hope more of you decide to play soon...

So, what would be your ultimate vacation? You can tell me as much or as little as you would like- who, what, when , where, and how- your five senses in that place, or just what you would like to do in that place- if you have been there or if it is a place you dream of going.

I will be off line the entire week---

hugs and misses to you all. can't wait to get back and craft a little. it has been too long...

i also have to do a big post on seeing my lovebug, Diane. Since her visit, I was bogged down with a three day migraine and haven't been able to post but man, did I have such a blast seeing her- it was like we had never been apart. her kids are gorgeous--hi Pixel and Abbey.

okay, i have to pack and do some sit ups!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great trip!!!

shani said...

have fun lady. i'm all about these challenges but i'm just in the thinking about them stage. i'll catch up one day. happy vacation!

dodi said...

By the time your read this, you will be back from vacation...hope you had a fabulous time!! Missed you!
Check my blog...I'm all caught up to date on my card challenge! yeah!:)

Jilliene Designs said...

Oh my - I soooooo want to catch up and get into the card challenge. Maybe I can do something tonight after the kids go to bed. My first 3 can be simple - just something to get me in the game. I love the challenges you've come up with - have a fun trip!