Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm back...







Great, great week of vacation. Wonderful weather- great sites- fantastic company of course- and just lots and lots of sun, sand, and surf.

Lots of details to share now of my vacation and my visit from my pookie, D. plus, scrap challenge cards, plus photos, plus garden news---man, i could type forever but I am tired and wanting to watch Design Star so it will have to wait.

For now quickly-

* today I picked seven zucchinni and nine cucumbers out of the garden. YUMMO! i have tons of green tomatoes--- and my zucchinni plant is gigundous- never seen anything like it.

* i came home from vacation in Chincoteague and found my two nieces at home for the week! YEAH! a whole week with Brianna and Abby. The kids are playing baby and pretending to be pregnant. My sisters and I used to do this all the time.

FUN!

be back real soon, i miss posting.

4 comments:

Carol Brown said...

I'm glad you got home safely. We sure enjoyed our day with all of you. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I was never allowed to pretend I was pregnant. I was only allowed to wrap my head in a towel and pretend I was a nun at that age!!!! What fun they are going to have! Oh to be young again!!

Anonymous said...

love it!!!! so nice to see my babes and how much fun they are all having!!love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is the cutest thing. I so remember playing pregnant too as a kid:)