Tons of fun last night at the July 3 party. Everyone was so gracious and kind- tons of food- tons of fun- lots, and lots of good friends- so many people- at one point i counted twenty seven people in the pool. WOWSAS- I think all told we had about eighty people and there was not that much food left over and...it was the first time in my life that an entire half sheet cake from Sam's was eaten---Can you believe it? no cake to eat for breakfast the next morning with milk----
Anyway- hope everyone had a great time- i was busy and did not get to sit for long- only got snippets of time with my friends which is a little sad but I know there will be other times to chat--All the hugs and hellos and smiles were enough for my heart:)
I only got a few pics- I forgot to grab a camera until fireworks time- Matt did an awesome job- everyone was cheering and the kids were captivated. Last year we only had about twnety people for Matt's show but this year he had about 50 people or more as an audience. Thank goodness he is in charge of this-- he does a great job.
My Mom was an incredible help as always- she was supervising the pool and then of course, before she left, she did some cleaning. THANK YOU, MOM. She is the most giving and selfless person I have ever met. Plus she is pretty, darn funny- she makes people feel good.
Our neighbor, son of rock and roll, Jeff Bigelow, did the music for the party- it was awesome- he actually set up speakers and had a microphone- he played great music---
GOOd, GOod times.
HAppy 4th everyone- I got up to get a drink at 6 AM and it is now 7:20 AM- everyone is sleeping since we didn't go to bed until 1:30 AM- I heading back to bed myself!
1 comment:
We had a fantastic time at your party! I couldn't believe how many people you had at your house! You did a wonderful job putting together a fun party and being a terrific hostess. We really appreciated your mom's watchful eye supervising the pool and video games. I am excited to spend more and more time with you now that we are settling into summer. There are fun times ahead... love ya
Post a Comment